Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Genting Awana one room apartment review.

I booked Awana Genting one room apartment, during my recent visit to Genting.

My rating:Good
Reason: Because they maintained it, compared to other apartments. The room and the area was quite spacious. They gave us meals for breakfast and lunch, which was a bonus for the rates we paid. Basic amenities included. This apartment has a balcony and a couch to relax. Just that it is far from the top of Genting, where all the entertainment are situated. Therefore, a relatively quiet place to stay. They provide shuttle bus to the cable car.


Facilities: Badminton court, swimming pool, golf course
I would recommend this: for those who wants a fast getaway and a short honeymoon.
What I like most: Fresh and cooling air, king size bed.
Don't expect: White sheets, jacuzzi bath and a 5 star hotel.









No comments:

Post a Comment