Thursday, February 12, 2009

Langkawi - Island Hopping

Straight away as recommended, the next day, we decided to go for Island Hopping. I would say of all the 3 islands that they usually take you, there is one that I really like is....Pulau Beras Basah. After looking at the photos below, you will know the reason, why I make that statement. Make sure they take you to this island too, but the boat man told me that sometimes, they will close this island, for some time in order to make sure it is "recover" by itself from all the human "pollution". Haha!



Below are the pictures of Pulau Beras Basah:



Look at the clear water! Crystal Clear!!





Very nice scenery!!


look at the colour of the water light blue and darker blue.








You can enjoy swimming in this beautiful sea,

I did that but I felt that I was bitten by small fishes,

I think I was bitten by ikan bilis. Ha!ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment