Friday, February 6, 2009

Hotel Ritter Heidelberg




As I was passing by this road, walking on the streets of Germany,I found this hotel, very amusing. It has the, maybe around 14th, 15century architectual design and it is transform into a hotel.Love the old design style. Was very interested in it and decided to check the price of the hotel and date the hotel was build. I found the website, it mention that it was build in 1592. Wow! Such long history. According to the website, the standard room cost 144 euro, whereas the superior room cost 175 euro and the deluxe room cost 206 euro.

If I ever had a chance, I would love to stay there one day!!!

Website:http://www.ritter-heidelberg.de/en/
Location:Hotel Zum Ritter St.Georg,Hauptstr. 178 / 69117 Heidelberg,Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment