Monday, March 30, 2009

Krabi- Phi Phi Island Tour

The first day, I decided to go for the Phi Phi Island tour, as I have heard about how beautiful it is. (As I mentioned before, in my earlier post) I booked from the nearest tour company that is near my hotel, small company, but very nice people, very helpful, it is Krabi Nemo Tour. We booked from them and they arranged for us to join the bigger tour comapany.

We were arranged to join Nattacha Tours, they came to our hotel to pick us up. Then they took us to the jetty. We took the speed boat to Phi Phi Island. Really really long journey, so be prepared, to reach to our first destination, it takes approximately one hour.








As I caught sight,of this island, then I was told that this is Monkey Bay, we were given snorkelling equipment and some time to snorkel and swim.





The next island that we were taken too was the famous Maya Bay, it is location of Hollywood famous film " The Beach". It is a impressive beach, love the colours, the white sand and the clear water, and surrounded by mountains. Unfortunately, it is crowded with people, so can't really enjoy it much.





Another picture of Maya Bay, there is a route that you go on and you will be able to see a cave.



Look at the crystal clear water!!! You can see what is underneath the water.



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! Thank you for sharing us the beautiful island. Hope you willcome back here again one day.

    ReplyDelete