Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Restaurant Review- Vietnam Kitchen

Finally, I'm giving my first restaurant review- Vietnam Kitchen. I have been to this restaurant for quite a number of times. This time I went with my friend. I ordered their speciallity, that is special beef noodle soup and my friend, sliced chicken and spring roll vermicelli. Compared to the first time, when I ate at this restaurant, the special beef noodle soup is not as delicious, the soup was watery and not so much flavour. I was dissapointed. Whereas, my friend choose the sliced chicken and spring roll vermicelli, quite nice! Just a reminder this noodle, doesn't come with soup, it is dry style.

Next I ordered their famous, Vietnamese spring roll. Wow! Delicious! This spring roll, still maintained the original taste. It is so crunchy and the ingredients is just right, complement the spring roll very well. As for the salad roll, which is also fried spring roll, just different taste, it wasn't as good as the vietnamese spring roll. I would say- Ok! Not really impressive! Would rather order another plate of their vietnamese spring roll.


Try their set menu too. The last time, we tried it, 5 or 6 of us, and it was good!

The price for drinks is quite expensive. It costs, RM5.50. But I guess that is usual restaurant price.

Unfortunately, couldn't get a picture of the food, that I ate. Sorry!

The price for the: (as of 4 March 2009)
Vietnamese spring roll RM6.90 (per plate)
Salad Roll RM 6.90 (per plate)
Sliced Chicken and Spring Roll Vermicelli RM10.90
Special Beef Noodle Soup RM 12.90
Ice Lemon Tea RM 5.50

Overall: Love the Vietnamese Spring Roll. The set meals are not bad too.
Ambience: Quite nice.
Suitable: Family, Couples, Single, Friends, Business
Rating: 2 Stars
Address: S312, 1 Utama Shopping Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment