Monday, March 16, 2009

Krabi- Should I go? Who should go? How long should I stay?

Many wonder whether to take a vacation to Krabi? Is it suitable for me? Will I like it there?

Therefore this is my viewpoint:

If you LOVE:


  • Adventure


  • Beautiful scenery


  • Beaches and Sea


  • Swimming


  • Playing with water


  • Honeymoon


  • Romantic getaway


  • Taking picturesque pictures


  • Relaxing on the beach(Railey)


  • Love boat trips


It MIGHT NOT be suitable for you, If you:


  • Get Seasick Easily


  • Do not like long journeys


  • Do not like boats


  • Do not like beach or sea


  • Have a family with very very young children


  • Elderly ones with walking difficulties



How long should I stay?



I would recommend 4-5 days- should be quite sufficient. Unless, you would like to go for the island hopping and cover the whole of Krabi throughly.





No comments:

Post a Comment