Friday, May 29, 2009

Which Great Wall? I chose Mutianyu

There are many section of the Great Wall that tourist are able to visit. Some have become really tourist area...packed with tourist, while others are less discovered and has less tourist. Badaling is the most famous, as the tour groups take you to that too. You can imagine, full of people... I was deciding on which great wall to go too, some say that even Badaling is packed with people but still it is the best, while others say try to the other side, where there are less tourist. I'm happy that finally my friend told me and chose for me. MUTIANYU is the one that we went, I love her choice and happy for that, as it is a good choice. The journey was so cooling compared to the hot city center of beijing. You can get a glance of the country side, where is it not so hectic. The plus point of this part of the Wall? Cable Car and Toboggan...


You can choose to take the Cable Car up, is one of those where you have the seat and something to guard you, while you legs are hanging in mid air. Toboggan...Was so fun!! Love it!! That's how you can chose to come down. I enjoyed it so much.

Here how the scenery look like on the Famous Great Wall of China:






When choosing which Great Wall to go to, don't forget to consider Mutianyu. I will highly recommend it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried dumplings and roast ducks? They are the famous and traditional Beijing dieshes. And also bird's nest soup? Its a delicacy in China.

    Enjoy your days~~~

    Gillion
    www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm

    ReplyDelete