Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Korea-Day 1

(May, 2011) Gee... Once I step out of the airplane, the weather was so cold. Started putting on my jacket, my leg was shivering, Why? I looked down and saw myself wearing short pants. Aiyah, that is the problem of being stubborn and not listening to my friend- who told me to wear long pants.

It dawn upon me that I'm in another country, which is even more challenging because they do not use international languages like English or Chinese... Good thing I had my friend to translate everything (Thanks friend!) Usually, I would learn some important words to get me through and have a crash course on that language, as it is really comical and fun to see how we communicate with the locals, but I guess I was too lazy and reliant on my friend. Hehe!

We took some time to take the airport train and walk to the main terminal, Incheon International is Really Big. Immigration took some time as they wanted to know the exact hotel that we are staying and the phone no. So pls fill in all the details.

After taking our luggages, we follow our tour guide and to find out that this is the first time to the Captial City Seoul. Ok, blind leading the blind, at least he can speak and read the language. So we rush for the Airport Railroad Express (Arex) to Seoul, we bought the card T-Money for easy use in Seoul. There are 2 escalators leading to the train, but it leads to the same place. We were rushing like mad to get into the train, only to find out that the Arex waited like 5-10 mins before closing the door...Anyway, safe on the Arex to Seoul Station, Approximately less than 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment